Site Acquisition Intern
Frontier Towers Philippines IncWith business certificates| Established in 2019 | 2-10 employees
Davao City, Davao del Sur
Job title: Site Acquisition Intern
Summary: Ambitious university students needed for part-time assignment and/or paid internship in Mindanao region with new mobile phone tower company backed by experienced and reputed international investors.
Key responsibilities include generation of qualified leads for quality telecom tower sites within relevant search grids and conversion into targeted number of pre-leases.
Initial training will be provided and top performers will be offered full time employment post graduation.
Status: Part-time fixed term contract / paid internship
- Koronadal City
- General Santos City
- Digos City
- Davao City
- Tagum City
Reports to: Regional SAQ Manager
- Door-to-door canvassing
- Property ownership verification
- Vetting of documentation
- Obtaining required permits
- Agreeing standardized pre-leases
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- University degree seeking student
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to requests and with others
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
About Frontier Towers: Frontier Tower Associates Philippines, Inc. (“Frontier”) is a new independent Filipino telecommunications infrastructure company. Its founders have previously founded successful TowerCos in the US and elsewhere in Southeast Asia. Frontier is developing a Filipino platform focused principally on build-to-suit orders from Mislatel, Globe and Smart, and secondly on acquisitions.