IT Systems Support Analyst
2 to 4 Years Experience
Davao City, Davao del Sur
Research Now SSI is the premier global provider of data solutions and technology for consumer and business-to-business survey research. Research Now SSI reaches participants in 90+ sample countries via internet, telephone, mobile/wireless and mixed-access offerings. SSI staff operates from 40 offices and remote staff in over 20 countries, offering sample, data collection, CATI, questionnaire design consultation, programming and hosting, online custom reporting and data processing. SSI's employees serve more than 3,500 customers worldwide.
IT SYSTEMS SUPPORT ANALYST (for Davao)
The IT Systems Support Analyst is responsible for responding to requests for technical assistance in order to maintain an optimal operational computing environment for the employees in the region assigned.
- Resolve computer, networking, printing, hardware and software related issues through in-depth troubleshooting and technical assistance.
- Log and track requests using Service Desk software in order to maintain history and related problem documentation.
- Handle problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up, and refer more complex problems to technical staff while maintaining ownership of the issue.
- Install, document, take inventory, maintain, and troubleshoot all APAC information technology assets.
- Create and delete user accounts, enforce security and compliance rules to employees and non-employees regarding passwords and access to computer systems.
- Provide installation support including training and education of end user on basic tool set including telephones, laptops, video conferencing, and conference rooms/bridges etc.
- Analyze and assign 1st line Help Desk tickets to the Service Desk group. Provide feedback and training as required to ensure their ability to effectively resolve the 1st line tickets and requests from the APAC users.
- 3+ year experience in desktop and system support.
- Expert Proficiency in Office 365. Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of the Windows 7, Windows 10 and OSX.
- Proven understanding of computer operations and troubleshooting for desktop, laptop, and MAC hardware.
- Experience with PC imaging (Ivanti) software, virus protection, computer security and inventory software.
- Certifications (A+, MCP, Network+ Certification) are a plus.
- Exposure to LANDDESK or Ivanti or other management software a plus.
- Must be able to lift and move computers and monitors and equipment.
- Avaya, Cisco PBX Phone or other VOIP systems a plus.
- Understanding of IT Service Management.
- Understanding of System Work Flow and Life Cycle.
- Understanding of service levels and executes tasks accordingly.
- Strong Adherence to process and procedures to maintain quality and professionalism.
- A resident of Davao or willing to relocate in Davao