Canadian French Service Desk Support - Cebu
1 Year or less Experience
Outside Davao : UG/F, Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Panglao St., Cebu City, Cebu
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
CANADIAN FRENCH SERVICE DESK SUPPORT - CEBU
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year relevant work experience
- Fluent in Canadian French (native speaking) and English
- Can work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Willing to work in an information systems environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Provide first level support to customers for system incidents and requests using basic technical and service knowledge using English and Canadian French (native speaking) languages
- Assume initial ownership for the coordination, investigation and documentation of customer and system incidents
- Perform initial level of diagnosis of incidents and resolving them when appropriate
- Interpret problems or errors at a basic level and assessing the risk of events and escalating appropriately to protect client services
- Ensure proper documentation on incidents and / or requests handled
- Monitor and follow up on incidents/issues until they are resolved/closed
- Demonstrate good understanding of the customer's business needs and applying them to the management of system events & incidents
- Work with other teams (e.g. technical team, service desk) to ensure coordinated management of incidents and / or requests
- Maintain an understanding of customer service level agreements
- Develop and maintain product knowledge, business and professional skills by participating attending CBT and classroom trainings
- Develop and maintain knowledge about the tools, standards and processes used by the project team and the client
- Seek opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance and is receptive to constructive feedback
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.
How to Apply
Robinsons Cybergate Address
5/F Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St., Capitol Site, Cebu City, Cebu
Pioneer House Address
UGF Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave. cor. Panglao St., Cebu Business Park
eBloc 2 Address
16/F eBloc 2, W Geonzon St., Cebu I.T. Park, Lahug, Cebu City
Follow us on social to get the latest on Accenture careers, recruitment announcements and events.
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.