1 Year or less Experience
Davao City, Davao del Sur
RUSTAN COFFEE CORPORATION
Is currently looking for:
BARISTA - Full Time
BARISTA - Full Time
Job Summary and Description:
- This job contributes to Starbucks success by providing legendary customer service to all customers.
- This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
- The incumbent is responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Responsibilities and job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Acts with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture, values, and mission of Starbucks. Maintains a calm exterior presence during periods of high volume or unusual events to maintain a clean and comfortable store environment;
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues. Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the “Third Place” environment during each shift;
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed;
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and communicating them to the management team;
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a “customer comes first” attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs;
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products;
- Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift;
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed;
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods; and
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- At least 2 years in college (for part-time) and college graduate (for full time)
- Must have pleasing personality
- Must have good communication skills
- Willing to work in shifting schedules / flexible with schedule
- Able to work closely with a team
- Preferably with background in the hospitality industry or customer service type of work.