1 Year or less Experience
Greenacres Bldg Inc., Km. 14 Panacan, Davao City, Davao del Sur
BENBY ENTERPRISES, INC.
BENBY is the leading full service distribution company that has extensive and reliable experience and reputable expertise in brand and market development. It is home of leading international food brands like Frito Lay Snacks, Quaker Oats, M&M’s, Snickers, Pedigree, Ferrero, Nutella, Tic Tac, Loacker, Nivea, Reynolds, Swiss Miss, and Dole among others. History Established in the year 1988 as an import, distribution, and marketing company. Braving its way through highly competitive arena, BEI has successfully led its product lines to market leadership in their respective market segments. Our vision is to be one of the leading distributors and marketers of world renowned quality consumer food products.
The Benby team is guided by the core values of integrity, accountability, teamwork and social responsibility. Its employees enjoy a family- oriented work philosophy that promotes an atmosphere of trust, respect, continuous learning and empowerment. People are its greatest asset, and its work mantra is Hard Work and Fun! Benby cares about its community and is very active in greening the environment and uplifting the lives of its employees and fellow Filipinos by its advocacy on education.
Is currently looking for:
* Fresh graduate or with at least 1-2 years related experience
- Posts daiily incoming payment from all sources
- Posts in SAP daily incoming payment from trade customers
- Posts in SAP daily incoming payment from café, scrap sales and other cash proceeds.
- Prepares deposit slip, and liases with bank for deposits and encashment
- Responsible in issuing Collection Receipt for HO transactions
- Receives customer bounced check and record the same in SAP, and forwards to Credit & Collection for replacement of customer
- Responsible in recording B2B payment and CWO
- Ensures completeness of IP within the cut-off period; e-mail advice on complete postings.
- Prepares ETPS text file for transfers to corresponding employee payroll account
- Checks and records T3 daily sales and prepares montly cash sales summary
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned by the Accounting Manager
- Graduate of any 4 year accounting course
- Computer literate
For other employment opportunities, you may visit our website: www.benby.com