Community Business Development Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
Kennemer Foods International, Inc.
LDL Commercial Building, Unit 109 C.P.Garcia Highway, Diversion Road Buhangin, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Kennemer Foods International, Inc. specializes in the growing, sourcing and trading of high-quality cacao beans for export. With 7 strategically located cacao hubs in the country, it is the Philippines's leading supplier of cacao beans to the international market. Kennemer is committed to rural development by supporting farmers, promoting market transparency, providing fair value pricing for produce and implementation of sustainable farming practice.
COMMUNITY BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assess and identify potential growing areas, farming communities, cooperatives, farmer leaders and individual growers in the areas assigned to you.
- To assist in the execution of contracts with selected cooperatives, associations or other parties for growership arrangements, seedling production, post-harvest facilities or others.
- To supervise the production of planting material, establishment and growing of newly established cacao farms and to ensure growers and partners follow the recommended technology and protocols.
- To create and foster an effective support environment for cacao farmers in your area by establishing a network of Cacao Doctors and a Field Technicians.
- To plan for and assist with the establishment of the buying operations, including the necessary post-harvest facilities.
- To maintain good relationships with all stakeholders of the cacao industry in the areas assigned to you.
- To maintain a professional and transparent working environment, provide regular reports and updates in the format required by the Company.
We offer competitive compensation package to the successful candidate.