BRP Service Advisor
Grand Canyon Multi-Holdings Inc. (Suzuki Auto)Established in 2005 | 501-1000 employees
Davao City, Davao del Sur
GRAND CANYON MULTI-HOLDINGS INC. (SUZUKI AUTO)
Is currently in need of:
BRP SERVICE ADVISOR
1. BASIC FUNCTION:
The primary function is to render fair and accurate Job Order of the damaged unit for repair. Other major functions are to coordinate, regularly updates the status of the repair of the unit to the customer and facilitate the release, once repairs are completed.
2. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives endorsed unit and keys from the Customer.
- Evaluates the Claims Documents of their expirations and validity.
- Ensures to take photos and stencils of the as required by the Insurance Companies.
- Prepares comprehensive Estimate of the damages based on Police Report/Affidavit or MARF.
- Sends Estimate to Parts Section for parts quotations and ensures all documents are signed to avoid delays in the purchasing of parts.
- Follow-up and Monitors LOA or any forms of approval from the Customer or Insurance Companies.
- Prepares RO and PO according to work scope.
- Endorse RO to Job Controller for distribution to Contractors and Technician according to specialization.
- Coordinate with Lead Men and Foreman on the progress of work and due dates.
- Regularly monitors parts and repair status of the unit and gives update (with pictures) to the customers from time to time.
- Coordinates with Superior on major issues to resolve effectively.
- Coordinate with Insurance Companies on the request by customer for additional work.
- To assist and secure all documents needed in the release of the vehicle.
- To submit the required Reports by the Management.
- Must exhibit leadership skill and honesty that motivates, build respect and to express a firm but fair attitude.
- To perform other task that may be assigned by Superiors from time to time.
3. JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Four Years Course or Vocational Automotive Graduates.
- Adept in Automotive Workshop Operations
- With Superior Leadership Skill
- Excellent in Oral and Written Communications
- Hard Working/Result-Oriented/ Can work under pressure.