Jr. Engineers / Sr. Engineers
Davao City, Davao del Sur
AS ENRIQUEZ ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY
AS Enriquez Engineering Consultancy (ASEEC) is a group of energetic, experienced and highly qualified individuals. Filipino Engineers, Planners and Managers who are specialists in their own fields run it. The Company serves its Clients with the adoption of appropriate new technologies and information.
The President is in charge of planning and deliberates on a Client’s assignment. The Technical Operations Manager oversee the day to day technical operations of the projects. A full-time Project Manager or Team Leader is then assigned to oversee each commissioned work until completion. The Key Staff and outside consultants are drawn where specialists are based. The technical support and administrative staff support the Key Project Staff.
With unwavering dedication to our core values, ASEEC assures its Clients the best service for a strict quality and cost effective project at scheduled time.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
AS Enriquez Engineering Consultancy has determined, provided and maintained infrastructure necessary to achieve the conformity to service requirements. During the budgeting and strategic planning, buildings, equipment, machines, workspace, and associated utilities are evaluated and provided. Infrastructure includes:
- Equipment, instruments and materials,
- Buildings, workspace and associated utilities,
- Communication infrastructure and information systems.
- Regular and / or minor maintenance of these infrastructures are defined in individual job description. Major maintenance is carried out by qualified third party entity.
Top Management has determined and managed the work environment needed to achieve conformity to our service requirements. Safe work conditions are identified, controls are implemented and monitored.
FOR CAREER GROWTH & CHALLENGES, JOIN US
JR. ENGINEERS / SR. ENGINEERS
- Licensed Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineers
- Jr. Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical & Architects) with experience in building construction is an advantage but Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Sr. Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical & Architects) must have at least 5-10 years of supervisory field experience in building construction
- Working knowledge in MS Excel, Project, Word, and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Has a strong analytical and organization skills
- Proficient in both oral and written communication
- Willing to work on extended hours
- In good physical health condition
- We have projects all over Luzon (BGC, Sucat [urgently in need] Parañaque, Arca South, Pasig, Quezon City) and Davao