Door# 2 Chua Bldg. DBP Village, Ma-a, Davao City, Davao del Sur
EAST L.A INDUSTRY, INC. is one of the leading manufacturer and distributor of cleaning and building maintenance products in Mindanao.
Is currently looking for:
Create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise is high quality and delivered on time. Developing purchasing strategies, working with suppliers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop purchasing strategies buying trends to keep the business profitable.
- Conduct self-guided research to become familiar with what products are available as well as their costs and benefits.
- Research potential vendors.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Negotiate policies and contracts with various suppliers.
- Manage deliveries to confirm compliance with contracts.
- Identify damaged or defective goods and work out an alternative solution with the supplier.
- Keep detailed records and prepare and submit necessary reports.
- Prepare requisitions for product purchased payments and make it sure all the necessary attachments were being attach.
- Maintain professional relationships with all key suppliers.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the supervisor/manager.
- Capacity to lift heavy objects and stocks.
- Ability to maintain computerized inventory and to explain reports.
- Ability to speak and hear customers and/or other employees via phone or in person.
- Body motor skills sufficient to enable incumbent to move from one office location to another.
East L.A. Industry, Inc. values professionalism in its employees. The following attributes and behaviors are identified as examples of what is expected of an employee:
- Display empathy and positive regard for others in written, verbal and non-verbal communications.
- Work effectively with colleagues and students by practicing punctuality, respect for deadlines, collaborative problem solving, and honest communication.
- Build trusting relationships by acting with integrity, courtesy, and responsibility, even in the face of stress or demanding workplace conditions.
- Maintain proficiency as needed and approved by attending trainings, reading job-related materials, and meeting with others in area of responsibility.
- Dress appropriately for a workplace with frequent customer service interaction and community outreach.
- Meet all required standards of confidentiality and safety. Maintain work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
East L.A. Industry, Inc.
Door# 2 Chua Bldg. DBP Village,
Ma-a, Davao City